So as this is my first post on my new blog I thought I would let you know a little bit about me.
1. I’m currently studying my A-Levels and in just over 1 week I will be starting A2 my second and final year. I am very nervous.
2. I’m quite shy around people I’m not totally comfortable around but other wise I am really chatty.
3. I’m very friendly and love getting to know new people.
4. My favourite TV show is Degrassi, I started watching it about 3 or 4 years ago and I haven’t stopped since. It has definitely changed a lot over time but I still think its a great show with relate-able characters.
5. I recently read Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens. I truly love the book lots and lots, from reading it I think that Dickens is such a great writer. The characters in the book are so fascinating and the story evokes emotion. My favourite character would have to be Nicholas Nickleby, he’s the protagonist that will do anything to protect anyone he cares about.
6. I live in England and have done my whole life.
7. Music is a big part of who I am I listen to it daily. I don’t listen to the radio much because I listen to many musical genres: soul, hip-hop and indie-rock. Some people I like listening to are TLC, The Drifters, Smokey Robinson and FranKo.
8. I started my first journal/diary in December 2006 when I was 10. I still keep one to this day and I have 9 in total.
9. I’m a writer, not a famous one but a writer all the same. What I mean by that is that I love writing and have done ever since I was little. I have a book full of poems, lyrics and quotes, its probably one of my most prized possessions.
10. I think I’m quite a creative person and I’ve always loved art and textiles at school. I am currently doing A-level Textiles. For me it has always been about self expression and I love that you can create something amazing out of what can appear to be nothing.
So I hope you enjoyed reading this, feel free to like, comment and follow!
Hope your Sunday has been a great one,