Today is my one year anniversary!
Today I’ve decided to share some things about me that you probably don’t know.
- I love to write so much that I could probably write a book in a day (although it probably wouldn’t be particularly good).
- I also love to talk, probably as much as I love to write.
- I think psychedelic art is pretty cool.
- I laugh a lot.
- I prefer music from the 60s-90s than current stuff.
- I like listening to people talk about things they are passionate about.
- I fiddle with the grips in my hair, my earrings and my fingers when I’m nervous.
- I’m currently obsessed with My mad fat diary.
- Finales and new beginnings are very important to me.
- I’m constantly thinking, like all the time.
- Champagne Supernova by Oasis is a song I’m currently loving.
- Sometimes I find it difficult to be honest, which means I’ve gotten good at telling people what they want to hear.
Lastly (and most importantly), I would like to thank you for all the support, it’s so encouraging and never fails to put a smile on my face!