I decided to be reflective and note some of the lessons I’ve learnt over the past week.
- Just because others don’t share your point of view it doesn’t mean your feelings aren’t justifiable.
- Dismissing your feelings to avoid confrontation may seem easier initially but when you end up harbouring negativity, it’s not so good.
- If you put the same amount of effort into the subjects that you find most difficult as you do into the ones you like, greatness is possible.
- Sometimes life will be spontaneous, but you can’t control it, you just have to roll with it.
- Going to sleep in a bad mood is not good for you and should be avoided at all costs.
And that’s it!
Hope your Monday has been a good one, mine was was filled with laughter 🙂